Abide Women’s Retreat
June 21 @ 5:00 pm - June 23 @ 11:30 am
Restoration Women’s Retreat
June 21-23, 2019
St. Christopher Conference Center, Seabrook Island, SC
OUR 2019 WOMEN’S RETREAT IS NOW FULL!!!
If you would like to be added to the Waiting List in case of cancellations, please contact Jeannie Keller.
EARLY BIRD RATE: $165 per person (SAVE $15)
DEPOSIT: $50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration to secure your spot.
- To secure Early Bird Rate of $165 per person, the final balance must be paid by March 31, 2019.
- Retreat price increases to $180 per person on April 1, 2019.
- All balances must be paid by May 5, 2019.
Retreat payments are non-refundable but are transferable to other women.
2019 Retreat Information
- Dates: June 21-23, 2019
- Location: Christopher Conference Center, Seabrook Island, SC
- Included: Your retreat weekend package includes lodging for two nights, chef-prepared meals, and conference materials.
- Registration: Registrations may be completed online at the link above. A $50 deposit is due at the time of registration. Retreat payments are
non-refundable but are transferable to other women.
- Coordinator: For more information, please contact Jeannie Keller
- Additional Information:
Check In: Friday, June 21st 5:00-5:45 pm (Dinner served at 6:30 pm)
Welcome/Orientation: Friday, June 21st 5:45 pm
Check Out: Sunday, June 23rd approximately 11:30 am
- The Restoration Women’s Retreat is open to all women college-age and above.
- Attendees will be required to provide their own transportation to and from the conference center on Seabrook Island. Carpooling is recommended!
- Rooms sleep two and have air conditioning, a full bath, two double beds, towels and linens. There are no televisions in the rooms, but Wi-Fi is available.
- All rooms, conference room, and dining facility are handicap accessible.
- Saturday afternoon is open for free time to relax on the beach, nap, read, games, etc.
- Additional information including directions, things to bring, etc. will be provided approximately one month prior to the retreat via e-mail.