No matter who you are or where you’ve been, you’re welcome here.
At Restoration, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last roughly one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Contemporary worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong.Community Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Restoration or connect with one of our ministry partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ as an individual, family, and part of a Community Group.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend The Pond, newborns through 4th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition.En Fuego features fun, fellowship, discussion, and relevant teaching so 5th and 6th graders can make the move from elementary to middle school.
- A night just for teens.S.O.R (Students of Restoration) meets on Thursday nights for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.